WELCOME !!!! I am so excited that you are here!!!! & what better way to start this new chapter off than with a new tasty recipe?! I give to you, the *cheeseburger quesadilla* But not just any cheeseburger quesadilla, and no not the one you may be familiar with from Applebee’s – which is one of my favs – but a Big Mac Quesadilla Burger. Yep, you heard me.
I’ve had a sudden obsession with big mac sauce lately, I guess I am just going through a sauced up phase. I eat it on just about everything. I was also regularly making my own big mac’s at home until it hit me, DO A QUESADILLA BURGER.
And from then on, it just became a staple in our house. We have this weekly. It’s super simple, easy and – if it isn’t obvious enough, TASTY.
Just do NOT forget the mac sauce. Trust me, I can bet you have all the ingredients for it already. If you want a quick “how to” video, head on over to thehungrycrumb on Instagram to check how I whip it up.
And dare I say, it beats the sauce McD’s has….
you did not hear that from me….
-what you need-
- 8 fajita flour tortillas (look for the smallest ones)
- 4 cooked burgers
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese (or your fav)
- cooked bacon
- pickles, thinly sliced
- iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- tomato, thinly sliced
- mac sauce (recipe below how to make)
- oil for pan frying
-what to do-
- In a sauté pan over medium low heat, heat up 1 tsp of oil
- Lay down your first tortilla in the pan and layer on your slice of cheese, onion, tomato, burger, another slice of cheese, pickles, bacon and top with the other tortilla. Cook until lightly browned and cheese starts to melt then flip and cook on the other side.
- Once both sides are browned and your burger is warmed through, take off the top tortilla and pour on your big mac sauce & top with your shredded lettuce. Place the tortilla back on, move your quesadilla burger onto a plate to slightly cool and continue to cook the remainder quesadilla burgers.
- When ready to serve, cut each quesadilla burger in half and serve with some extra mac sauce on the side.
Mix together the ingredients below & serve.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbs yellow mustard
- 1 dill pickle, finely diced
- 1/4 of a vidalia onion, finely diced
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt, to taste
why did the astronaut throw away his veggie burger?
he wanted something meteor.
2 responses to “Big Mac Quesadillas”
Looks great!! Congrats!!!
Thanks Mom ❤