When I say this is the best buffalo chicken dip, I really mean it. This has been my go to recipe for years and it hits every single time. I tend to make dip for 18 people because I can’t control myself. But I finally got it right for about 3-4 people 😂 or 1 if you feelin hungry.
This dip is all about the spice and my secret ingredient ?? Adobo sauce. It’s smoky & brings a nice subtle kick to this dip. It’s what makes this dip so addicting. I swear by it. And of course, two hot sauces. I have tried making dip with strictly one or the other but both are absolutely necessary. I’ll shut up now.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
makes about 5 cups
takes about 45 minutes to make
-what you need-
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Franks red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Franks red hot wings sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 3 Tbs adobo sauce, from can
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2/3 block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
-what to do-
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In an oven safe dish, add all of your dip ingredients and mix. Don’t worry about cream cheese mixing in well
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly
- Take dip out and mix well with a spoon, cream cheese will mix in now
- Serve hot with tortilla chips and enjoy!!
What did the mama buffalo say when her youngest went off to college?